To create your New Podcast, go to podcasters.fallound.com
1. Click on Become a Podcaster
2. Signup as a New Podcaster or Login with your Credentials
3. After successful login, browse to the top right corner of the page and click on "New Podcast"
4. After clicking "New Podcast", it's time to Fill out the Podcast's Information.
5. Fill The Following:
- Enter the Podcast's Name.
- Select the Major category under which your content falls under.
- Choose your audience's Age Range
- Choose your preferred audience's Gender
- Choose your Language
- Select the Localization of your Content
6. Check the box on the Bottom of the Page and Save the Podcasts.
Now that your Podcast is saved, it's time to add your episodes.
7. Go to Entries and click on Episodes.
8. For every new episode, you have to select the New Episode button. It's now time to upload your audio file, image, and descriptions.
9. Fill The Following:
- Choose a Name for your episode
- Select the Duration of the episode (ex: 13mins - 1hr ...)
- Fill your episode's Description
- Choose tags related to the content of your episode
- Select your Audience's Age Range
- Select your preferred audience's Gender
- Select Episode's Language
- Select Localization of your content
10. You will now have to upload your audio file (mp3) - you can also start your own live podcast (live-cast); just drop us an email to email@example.com
11. After uploading your episode's audio file, add a Logo or Image.
If you have created multiple Podcasts, you can select which Podcast you'd like to upload the new episode.
You can at any time Edit or Delete your podcasts.
Go to podcasts, select the 3 dots action button, and select the action you need.
Click on this link and watch the Tutorial.